BioFair SolarClean solar panel cleaner 5 litres concentrate for 50 litres
Cleaning agent for solar panels on vegetable basis. Solar panels become dirty quite quickly due to the angle of inclination, which reduces their yield. Do not waste valuable energy and clean your solar panels at least twice a year. The energy yield of your solar panels will improve up to 30%!
Not Environmentally Harmful
- Only biodegradable substances are used for the production of the detergent
- Cleaning and anti-static, dirt adheres less quickly to the collectors
- The concentrate does not contain: phosphates, borates, formaldehyde and halogen compounds
- The concentrate is produced in an energy-conscious manner at an EMAS and ISO 14001-certified site that has more than 20 years' experience in the environmentally-conscious manufacture of products.
- For reduced environmental impact the product comes as a concentrate, so less packaging material
- Highly efficient: 50 litres of detergent from 5 litres of concentrate
Cleaning is best done in the spring and with cloudy weather or in the morning. It can then be repeated later in the year if necessary, depending on how dirty the panels have become. Places which probably need to be cleaned twice a year are for example: in the countryside or near forests (increased amounts of dust and pollen).
Mixing ratio: Dilute 100 ml concentrate and 100 ml Bioethanol to 1 litre with water
- The concentration of cleaning agent and ethanol must be adjusted to the degree of contamination of the solar panels.
- If in doubt, always add more water
- Always test the mixture on a small area of the panel
- Always rub the panel as little as possible during cleaning
- Always rinse with water at the end
The agent works both as a cleaner and as an antistatic, so that the panel remains dust-free longer after cleaning.
Solar panels cleaner
Cleaner for Solar Panels
Jerry Can 50 Liter